How We Solve Fort Worth Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
Do you have unwanted wildlife on your property? Maybe moles are digging in your beautiful
lawn, or maybe you have birds infesting your attic.. Whatever your case may be, you can call us
24 hours a day! We are here to help you with your wildlife removal needs. We know how pesky these
critters can be! Let us handle it so you don't have to!
We service the following cities along with the Fort Worth area:
River Oaks, Westover Hills, Sansom Park,
Westworth Village, Haltom City, Edgecliff Village, Blue Mound, Lake Worth,
Richland Hills, Forest Hill, White Settlement, Everman, Benbrook, Watauga,
North Richland Hills, Kennedale, Hurst, Pantego, Dalworthington Gardens,
Eagle Mountain, Colleyville, Azle,
, and Saginaw
We also service the following counties: Bastrop County, Baylor County, Fannin County,
Bee County, Live Oak County, Karnes County, Bell County, Ector County, Edwards County,
Bexar County, Ellis County, Navarro County, El Paso County
Santa Fe County, Erath County, Bosque County, Coryell County,
Falls County, Limestone County, and Milam County.
Other Fort Worth animal pest control topics:
Bat Maternity Season
What to do With a Raccoon After Catch
About Roof Rats
What to do About a Cage-Shy Squirrel
To learn more about our services, visit the Fort Worth wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: Removal of Birds from Soffit the Right Way
Removal of Birds from Soffit the Right Way
If you have discovered birds in your soffit, the best thing is to get them out as quickly as possible.
This is to avoid them raking havoc that can be highly detrimental to you and member of your family. The
parasites like lice and mites which birds carry can gain access to your bedroom and other parts of your
home. More so, having birds making nest in your soffit, can cause more damage than you can ever anticipate
possible. The best thing you need to do is to ensure you hire a professional pest control to get rid of birds
using professionalism and expertise.
Find Out the Bird Invasion in Your Soffit and Confirm whether they have Nest
The truth is that you may not know the birds have already inhabited your soffit, chimney, attic and other part of your
home until they cause serious damage. That is why the first thing you need to do when you want to get rid of them is to
find out their invasion in your soffit. Also, you have to determine whether they already have nest just visiting. That
will give you idea on the best way to get rid of bird from your soffit.
Get Rid Of Food Supply That Attract Bird to Your Soffit
Birds do not visit or attracted to places without their food sources. For that reason, you have to start by making
your property uninviting to them when you want to control their infestation. Remove all the possible food sources
and they will go and find food somewhere else thereby getting away from your soffit.
Make Use of High-Tech Bird Deterrents
You can make use of sonic deterrent to get rid of birds from your property. This high-tech deterrent is effective
for removal of pigeons, sparrows, crows and other kinds of birds from soffit. The sonic deterrent is made of different
forms and designs. To get effective result you need to choose the one that is made with a timer and sensor which will give
you total control on how the device function.
Remove Water Source for the Birds to Discourage Them from Visiting Your Soffit
Birds are easily attracted to places with water sources. For that reason, you can discourage different kinds of birds
from visiting or inhabiting your soffit when you completely remove water sources in your home. Remove the collected rain
water in your ruts and ensure you keep livestock water low to avoid serving as attracting point to birds.